2 Mile Run
A Grand View tradition for the young and old. The 2 Mile Fun Run is open to the whole family. Participants pile on the fire trucks and ride 2 miles out of town to the start line. Run or walk and return to Grand View via a quiet country road. Open to runners and walkers of all ages and abilities.
Date: August 2, 2020
Time: 11:30 am
Start Location: Grand View Town Park (see course map)
Distance: 2 miles
Entry Fee: $15
Registration & Bib pickup
- Online Registration
- Registration and bib pick up for the 15k and the 2-mile run will begin at 8 a.m. under the large tent in the Town Park.
- Registration is open until the start of the race.
- This is an electronically timed race.
- A timing tag will be provided at registration/bib pickup.
- All participants must register and properly place their timing tag before participating in the race.
- Place the tag as instructed in your race packet. Failure to have your tag or not properly placed, will result in no finishing time assigned to you.
- Shirts to all registered participants.
- There is no registration limit.
- You may change events up to 7/15/2018. Absolutely no changes for any reason after this date. No refunds.
- Fire Trucks are loaded at the Grand View Town Park.
- Fire Truck loading is approximately 11:30 am.
On the Course
- The course is black top road.
- Race finish is at the Grand View Town Park. (see course map)
- Finish line is complete with fruit and beverage.
- Award ceremony at approximately 1:15 pm in Town Park
- Award to the overall winners, male and female of the 2 Mile Run.
- Medals and ribbons will be given to various age divisions (see Firehouse Results).
- All age division awards will be available for pickup at the awards ceremony.
The Firehouse 50 Weekend offers a wide variety of events for a weekend of racing, food and fun! See Weekend Info.
- Race day questions should begin at the registration table. If they are unable to answer your questions, they will page the director to help. Questions during the race can be directed to the announcer and he will be able to page the proper personnel to assist. Please do not ask the announcer to page friends or relatives.
- Contact Us
By way of your attendance at the Firehouse 50 weekend, you are “agreeing to participate in one or more Firehouse Events and hereby waive, release and dismiss all claims for damages and personal injury of which I may incur before, during and after the above named event, against any and all race officials involved with the Grand View Firehouse 50, Firehouse Run, and any other Firehouse Events, including all person and organizations involved with the races. I also permit organizers of this event to use photographic and video images taken during the event for promotional purposes without compensation.”