Eligibility — Riders in the Firehouse 50 Road Race may be eligible for a Preferred Start under the following conditions:
- Riders must have finished the Firehouse 50 or Firehouse Time Trial in a time of two hours and seventeen minutes or better during one of the previous two years.
- Or show a finishing time for a comparable distance in another race in the same year.
The key is to register early if you are eligible for either of these two categories. Make a commitment to the Firehouse 50 and we can make a commitment to you.
Requirements and Rules:
- Completed registration is required by July 15 of race year. Preferred starts will never be granted on race day. No exceptions.
- Preferred Start Wave 1 — Limited to the first registered 100 eligible riders*
- All remaining riders will then line up in any order behind the first 100 in the staging area.