ALL DAY – Live Music Saturday: 11 am to 11 pm
11:00 am – 4:00 pm: Unclaimed Freight featuring Bob Bruce, Max Winkle, and Andrea Christopherson Bluegrass & Folk
- Bob Bruce: Originally from Toronto, Canada. Plays mandolin, guitar and vocal “extraordinar”.
- Max Winkle: From Milwaukee, WI. Plays banjo, guitar, and vocals. He is the “Super Picker” of the bunch and has played with Easthill Bluegrass Band.
- Andrea Christopherson: From Eau Claire, WI. Plays fiddle and vocals.
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Dawgs ‘n Friends featuring Joe Lindzius & Sarah Jane Hale Easy Listening & Mellow Folk
- Joe Lindzuis: Plays drums and guitar. Member of Molly and the Heymakers band. From the Twin Ports, MN.
- Sarah Jane Hale: Vocals. Worked as a dialog/vocal coach on Everyone Loves Raymond and 2 Broke Girls. Member of Similar Dogs. From Hollywood, CA.
7:00 pm – 11:00 pm: LB and the Studebaker Hawks featuring John Bertsch, Laun Braithwaite and Rob Wernberg *Classic Rock & Soul
- John Bertsch: Saxophone player extrodinar! Played with Ron Pope and The Sonic Beats. From Minneapolis, MN.
- Laun Braithwaite: Plays guitar, lead vocals. He is a member of The Sonic Beats and has played with LB & The Pin Setters, U-Turns, the Farouts, and King Everything. From LaCrosse, WI.
- Ron Wernberg: Plays guitar, banjo and mandolin. Rob played 3 years at Opryland and 2 years in the Branson House Band. He toured with Danny Davis and the Nashville Brass, Jack Daniels Silver Cornet Band and the Atomic Tailfins. From Madison, WI.
And the gentleman that pulled this whole outstanding group together: Karl Wallin!
Karl has performed 2 years in Opryland, toured with USO tours around the country. He plays bass, guitar and has played with Greg Koch & Other Bandmen and the Atomic Tailfins and many more!